Pull out of Afghanistan now!! America first! It is time to look out for ourselves!!
Posted by devildog6771 on March 18, 2012
Afghans are going crazy over the burning of Korans used by the enemy to pass on information. Now one of our troops is accused of killing 16 innocent women and children! I’m sorry but; what’s the big deal? The enemy does both of these things on a daily basis! Sounds so cold when you put it like that doesn’t it.? Personally everything about these people sounds cold to me. Why don’t they start taking charge of their own country? Don’t they want a better life for their kids? Don’t they have any national pride.?
I think we should pull out now. Cut off all aid in all forms. Let them sink or swim, fish or cut bait! You can’t force people to want independence or freedom. Let’s toss their ungrateful behinds into the pond and see if they will swim or drown. At least they will have chosen their own path.
Sounds so cold and heartless doesn’t it? Well, That’s how I feel right now. We have our own country to save. It’s quickly going down the tube.! While we’re at it, let’s stop all aid we send all over the world. Let’s start looking out for number ! for a change, That’s what the rest of the world is doing.! Let the crooked UN do all the goody two shoes stuff. That might keep them so busy they can’t cause anymore problems worldwide as it continues its efforts for world control and domination!! I see the UN following the same path as the old League of Nations! It has long out served it’s purpose. It has become”self-aware” and now a “monster” has been let loose on the world. But, its own internal corruption will destroy it from the inside out. Isn’t it amazing how all those wealthy folks and people and those “lofty super” folks have turned out to be in the end just like those they are so superior to, greedy, self-important, and corrupt.
I suppose it is true, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely!!
- The U.S. Afghanistan Strategy Is Failing and It’s Time to Pull Out (usnews.com)
- What happens after Korans are burned in Afghanistan? (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Middle East News 16 March 2012 (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Angela Merkel in surprise visit to Afghanistan amid rising tensions (telegraph.co.uk)
- The American Spectator : Why Are We Still in Afghanistan? (todaysnews4you.wordpress.com)
- Koran Burning in Afghanistan: Mistake, Crime, and Metaphor (richardfalk.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Koran-Burning Apologies Shame America (americanclarion.com)
- Panetta acknowledges troubling events in Afghanistan (alternet.org)
- American soldiers are losing the plot in Afghanistan (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Santorum Wants US To Apologize For Alleged Afghan Civilian Massacre (lezgetreal.com)
- On “Rogues” in Afghanistan and the “Insanity” of War (rabbibrant.com)
- Insanity of War…Now in Plain Sight (constitutionclub.org)
- | “Not an evil, wicked, mindless terrorist” – just ‘deranged!’ (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Afghanistan policy confusion (jbsanctuary.wordpress.com)
- Afghan teenager recounts horror of US soldier killing his family (telegraph.co.uk)
- Afghans vent fury over Koran burning, US apologizes | – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Afghanistan Massacre Reax (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Afghan witness recounts US soldier’s alleged shooting rampage (foxnews.com)