Muslims want to take down the offensive “Statue of Liberty,” yet they say King is singling them out in his investigations?
Posted by devildog6771 on March 21, 2011
Muslims find the Statue of Liberty offensive. They want it taken down. Why? “In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly prohibited.” So what?
Now let me see, Muslims are protesting King’s investigations as unwarranted, discriminatory. Well, check out this Muslim website, Shariah 4 America. See what Muslim plans are for our White House, the United Nations Building, our Statue of Liberty, our nation! Now you tell me who is justified to complain about how they are treated? Read about the statue below. Then go to the site and read the rest:
One of the founding principles of the Islāmic constitution is to ensure that all sovereignty and supremacy belongs solely to God; Shari’ah is a practical manifestation of this sovereignty and supremacy because it seeks to establish His command in society.
The status of a nation subsequently does not depend on its number, strength or technological advancement, but rather how much it submits to the commands of God. When a nation seeks to be free from such commands, then ultimately it will meet its destruction.
The Statue of Liberty, designed by Frederic Bartholdi, stands on Liberty Island in New York Harbor; representing Libertas, the Roman (false) goddess of Freedom, it is symbolic of the rebellious nature of the US constitution that elevates the command of man over the command of God.
In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly prohibited. This has forced sincere Muslims to develop realistic plans that will aid in the removal of the Statue of Liberty.
Due to the scale of the task at hand, it is highly likely that rigorous safety checks will need to be employed before the demolition of the Statue of Liberty can commence; thus as a temporary measure, it is proposed that a large burkha is used to cover the statue, thereby shielding this horrendous eye sore from public view as well as sending a strong message to its French creators.
Post demolition, it is recommended that a minaret be built as a fitting replacement, allowing the glorification of God to be proclaimed daily as well as act as a powerful reminder of the superiority of Islam over all other ways of life.
This is my country. I love it just the way it is, a republic, with a constitution modeled world over! You are welcome to visit here or to come here to live. But, if you think you can come here and change my country to conform to your country and your religion, then take your a$$ right back where you came from. Don’t let the door hit you in the backsides on the way out! You are no longer welcome here! Furthermore here is a final message for you:
My thanks go to :
- The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty Not a Hoax (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Islam USA : The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- Muslims Now Calling for the Removal of the Statue of Liberty…. It’s Offensive to Them! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Muslims are now calling for the removal of the Statue of Liberty (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sharia 4 America Jihadis want to put a veil on then destroy the statue of liberty (avideditor.wordpress.com)
- An expedition to the Statue of Liberty (vjtraveladventures.wordpress.com)
- Nike SB ‘Statue Of Liberty’ Available Now (runnerupclothing.wordpress.com)
- [UPDATED!] Why is Obama welcoming to Washington DC a radical Muslim who advocates the overthrow of the US government? (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Why is Obama welcoming to Washington DC a radical Muslim who advocates the overthrow of the US government? (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Cool Facts About the Statue of Liberty (brighthub.com)
- Islamic Cleric Promotes US Shariah Law (eagleviews.org)
- Statue of Liberty is “Offensive” to Muslims – Remove it! (wtpotus.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Islamic Website Calls For Demolition of Statue of Liberty (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)